Monday, January 5, 2015

Kroger Steal: SO Chocolate Mint Coconut Milk (with review)

01/05/14

I have to admit, I agonized over the title for this post; should I brag about the price I nabbed this drink at or just do a "review" and mention the deal? I decided to include both in my title!

I don't generally like coconut milk to be honest. I had a problem with dairy for a while and I went with a vanilla flavored soy milk instead of this or almond (gag me).

This beverage is AWESOME. The taste is only the tip of the iceberg with this drink! This product is Non-Gmo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, and Kosher! 
AND
Check out the Nutrition Label:
Serving Size1/2 cup (120 mL)
Amount Per Serving
Calories50
Calories from Fat20

Total Fat2.5g4%
Saturated Fat2g10%
Trans Fat0g
Cholesterol0mg0%
Sodium80mg3%
Total Carbohydrate7g2%
Dietary Fiber1g4%
Sugar6g
Protein0g
• Vitamin A
0%
• Vitamin C
0%
• Calcium
0%
• Iron
0%
Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC COCONUT MILK (WATER, ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM), DRIED CANE SYRUP, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), NATURAL FLAVORS, SEA SALT, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, REB A (STEVIA EXTRACT), MONK FRUIT EXTRACT

The best part of this drink for me was the price; If you have been reading my posts than you know by now that I'm a Jew! This drink costs $3.99 originally. I paid just .99 the first time I picked this up a few days ago. I bought 3 because I figured if I didn't like them I would rather have wasted the extra $2 than have loved them and only bought one! Turns out both my husband and I DO love them. Today I went back to see if they had any left and was happy to see that they still had some and they had marked them down FURTHER. I picked up 6 today at just .49 each!

These are seasonal so you can't get this flavor year round. If you see it in store trust me and buy it. If you are like me and don't pay retail than if you see it in store and it still has a "holiday" label on it than wait til after the holiday than scoop then up like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment