Saturday, March 21, 2015

Week 1 Challenges

03/21/15


I had originally planned to wait until the new month to begin my weekly challenges, but why wait? I am a horrid procrastinator, and it is something I need to work on. I'm always putting off starting til "tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. I decided to start my weekly challenges TODAY =)







This is week one of my challenges and this week I'm starting off simple. I have two challenges I am doing this week.
Challenge #1: Do daily chores
 -I wrote out chores on a whiteboard so this challenge is all about me following through with my cleaning goals, and about having a cleaner house of course! This does allot one day "off"
Challenge #2: Walk the dogs daily
-This is something that I have been meaning to do for sometime and started in the past but then would stop due to weather, or my cycle, or me not feeling well. My dogs deserve better. This will probably be a reoccurring challenge until it gets to be a integrated part of my daily routine!

At the end of the week I will tell ya'll how I did with these challenges, and then we will have week 2 challenges. Eventually once I get passed some of the easier challenges and start making progress at changing my life and becoming healthier, than I'll be taking fitness challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment