Sunday, March 29, 2015

How My Week One Challenges Went

03/29/2015

Week one is over, but I'm just beginning! My challenges for week one were doing daily chores, and walking my dogs daily. For someone like me, it is hard to stick to something. I'm not sure what it is, a lack of motivation, depression, laziness, lack of will power? In some ways I am very mature, but in this I'm still like a child. These weekly challenges are to help me change, and get the willpower to push through things I don't want to do, to give up things and try new things!

Here is how I did on my challenges:
Cleaning 5/7 days
   cleaning according to my chore list: 3/7 days
Walking the dogs 6/7 days
    I have been super sleepy lately so my husband told me I shouldn't worry about walking them the last day since they were going to their boarders, where they spend a bit of time outside running around with other dogs, such a enabler my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment