Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Snap challenge: Where I'm at so far

02/04/2015

It is 4 days in to the SNAP challenge and I SUCK! I didn't really consider the month when I decided to do the challenge THIS month. I already cheated on super bowl, and I haven't been writing down what foods I have been eating.

I know there will be a two day exception coming up on Valentine's day weekend, because my husband's job is requiring him to go on a business trip that I'm also "invited" to attend.

I have to say this is harder than I thought. I can do grocery shopping under $200 a month, but that isn't taking in to account when we go out to eat, nor would I normally track WHAT I eat. I'm going to continue and I'll try to start tracking my food so I can give ya'll a week 2,3, and 4 food diary, nutrition, along with my grocery hauls!


No comments:

Post a Comment