Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bargain Beauty Must Have: Face Wipes

06/17/2015

My second Bargain Beauty must have is something that is perfect for men and women, because let's face it: Acne is not cute on anybody! As you can see from the picture above what I'm talking about today is Epielle face wipes. 

I am a huge fan of this brand for many reasons, first and formost due to the price. You can get a 30 count pack of these for just $1!For a similar product and size you can expect to pay at least $5 or more depending on the brand. 
This brand comes with 7 options for your wipe: Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Citrus, Cucumber, Collagen & Vitamin E, Argan Oil,  or plain. I personally have tried 4/7 of their options: Cucumber, Argan Oil, and Aloe Vera, and out of the four I have tried I really liked all of them except the Argan Oil. I'm a big fan of them having the 7 options because it allows people to chose the best one for their skin type and scent preference, and most of the scents I think most men won't mind!
Face wipes are something I think every adult and teenager can use. Let's be honest, we've all had nights where we were so tired we wanted to just go to bed and not wash our face. For women who wear makeup this is a big no no but one I bet we have all committed. Having these there makes it easy to quickly wash our faces, without having to use a wash cloth or splash water in our faces!

So pictured to the left is me with the ones I currently have in my house. My husband doesn't use them for his face unless he has been sweating/is dirty, but overall isn't opposed to using them!


No comments:

Post a Comment