Monday, April 21, 2014

Ology Shampoo Review

04/21/2014

I have been using the Ology Shampoo for a while now. So far I like the shampoo, it works well on my hair but isn't overly harsh. I do find the shampoo a bit watery and since its sulfate free it doesn't really lather up. The shampoo does have a nice-ish scent though and works.

Ology is sulfate, silicone, phthalate, and paraben free. The shampoo is never tested on animals, and is plant and mineral based. Ology is also 100% made in the USA. The container is also 100% recyclable.


Honestly I will continue looking for a product I prefer, but for now this is the BEST choice I have found!

Ology has a full line of products, they are all more eco friendly than the regular store choices. I have tried a couple different products from this line and overall I think its a great line.

No comments:

Post a Comment