Friday, April 25, 2014

Ology Bodywash Review

04/25/2014

a line by Walgreens that is is sulfate, silicone, phthalate, and paraben free; never tested on animals, plant and mineral based, 100% made in the USA, and the container is also 100% recyclable.



I actually love the toilet paper and none of the products I have tried in this line were awful!

The Ology bodywash isn't the best bodywash I have used, but it is healthier both for me and the environment than my favorite! The smell is meh, not the best but it doesn't smell bad either. My only complaint about this product is you have to shake it or its runny, then sometimes it looks like conditioner.

Overall this product is recommended just for the way its made and the cost, but I'm sure there are even better products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment