Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Skin Below the Chin Exfoliating Body Scrub Review

01/07/2014


The picture above is the same product as mine only a different label design (newer than my label?). Let me just begin by telling you that this product smells delicious! It is seriously an amazing scent!

This product made it on my blog (and in my house) for a couple of reasons:

  • Cruelty Free
  • No Harsh Chemicals (No sodium lauryl sulfate or parabens!)
  • Moroccan Argan Oil (I love that stuff!)
  • Mostly plant based and natural ingredients
I do like this product. I don't think its amazing as an exfoliating scrub, because its gentle. It being gentle is probably better for your skin but I would say you could use body wash on a loofah and get the same exfoliation.. 

This product is sold at Kmart for $4.99, I'm not sure where I bought it so I just ran a google search to find it. I'm sure you can find it at other stores as well and amazon marketplace has it!

Ultimately I am a fan of this product, the scent and the fact that it is a product you can consciously feel better about buying are great, it is also a good price so I have to give it a thumbs up! I think this is a product that should be tried out if you can manage to get your hands on one! As far as me personally, well I don't plan on keeping a running stock of this product I would definitely buy it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment