Friday, January 10, 2014

Nubian Heritage Shampoo Review

01/10/2014

Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa Repair and Extend Shampoo - 8 fl oz
So admittedly, the shampoo is called "Nubian Heritage" so it may be specially formulated for ethnic hair, I'm Caucasian  so fair disclaimer!

On the bottle, Nubian Heritage claims it repairs and extends. I would love shampoo to make my hair stronger, thicker, and faster growing... This shampoo did make my hair appear thicker.

The shampoo is free from parabens and sodium lauryl sulfate or sls. It is made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Nubian Heritage runs around $8 a bottle at Target.

Overall, I am not a fan of this product. I was a fan of it for a day or two, which seems to be a common occurance, a product is great for a day or two then gets less great, so now I put off reviews until multiple uses! This product doesn't stand up to multiple uses! My biggest complaint with this shampoo is it is RUNNY! I don't need my shampoo's to have suds since the sudsing agent in most shampoo's isn't good for the environment or our health... but I need a shampoo that doesn't run through my hands and down the drain! I feel like a lot of this shampoo is wasted and that I'm using at least 3x the amount I would use with a different shampoo. Don't get this shampoo, I promise there are better healthy environmentally friendly options!

No comments:

Post a Comment