Monday, November 19, 2012

Ology: Walgreens New Eco Friendly Line

11/19/12

Ology, the study of. In my case Ology is one of my first baby steps into becoming more eco friendly.This line from Walgreens boasts both sustainability and affordability. I paid only $4.99 for the 12 pack of toilet paper on sale, and as crazy as it seems am excited, about toilet paper! This toilet paper is made from bamboo and sugarcane husk, and was the only eco friendly option in my area that I found during my shopping trip and I went to four different stores.
The ology line currently has 27 different products including: shampoos, conditioners, Laundry soap and softener, Household Cleaners, Baby wash and lotion, Paper, Bath/Facial tissue, Paper Towels, and Lightbulbs.


The ology brand by Walgreens offers less chemicals than regular products and have taken out chemicals that are believed to cause harm that are found in other lines. Ology boasts the "No Harmful Chemicals" slogan on every product, which begs the question what is the best option for you and your family. While comprehensive research into the effects of certain chemicals still need to be performed, if by switching to this line we keep even one harmful chemical out of the environment and away from our families it will have been  beneficial!



No comments:

Post a Comment