Monday, May 4, 2015

Pregnancy Update, referral news.

05/04/2015

I realize I'm not posting nearly as much but my life now is boring. I'm on bed rest, so the most exciting thing I do is eat, get online, and make dinner! To clarify I'm actually not complaining, I'm just telling it like it is! I am so happy this baby looks healthy!

If you read my last post you know that my ultrasound revealed more than our baby and his/her heartbeat, it also showed a mass in my uterus, a mass 5x the size of our sweet little bean. One week later I finally got some results through both calling and recalling the doctors office and finally leaving reviews online in a few different places! One week from the day of my appointment the OB I saw just now did his dictation (filled out my chart). I have been waiting for a week for that so I can get my referral.

When I called to schedule my appointment they already scheduled me, umm hello what if I couldn't make it? Fortunately I have an open schedule, but it still bugs me that they don't ask the patient PRIOR to actually scheduling. I'm scheduled to be seen on my birthday, to look on the bright side I get to see my baby again for my birthday! On the down side, the appointment isn't until the end of the month and the reason I was given is that I had to be 11-13 weeks pregnant because it was referred as a first trimester scan; This is where I'm confused, I was told the mass had nothing to do with THIS pregnancy. The options I was given is it is leftover from a past miscarriage or is cancer, that was pretty much what I was told. I'm not sure why how far along my baby is has ANYTHING to do with this mass?

That is about it for my update, sorry its boring and no pictures this time! I need to start taking pictures of my belly though!

No comments:

Post a Comment