Saturday, May 16, 2015

Scraping Popcorn Ceiling UPDATE

05/16/2015

Soon this will be a how to and show you my progress but for now I just wanted to do a little update and let you know what is coming! Today I scraped the ceiling while my husband worked on the wallpaper wall of doom! Who knew one wall could be SOO much work, we have literally spent HOURS trying to remove the wallpaper after a layer of joint compound made it bubble =/

In the future I'm planning to scrape ALL the ceilings in the house because I HATE popcorn ceilings! To me they make the room feel darker with all those shadows they cast YUCK!

Update 05/27/2015: We scraped the ceiling but still had patches that wouldn't scrape clean so we are paying someone to come scrape and or do a thincoat over it to make it flat! Will update after he comes (could take a while since it is a small job =/)

No comments:

Post a Comment