Monday, September 23, 2013

What to buy in September

09/23/2013

I always see articles titled similar to mine, telling readers what the hot buys of the month are. Working in retail for the first time I can say I certainly know what the hottest deals are for September. I have scooped up many great clearance items. Here is your list of items to buy in September, this year and every year!

    • Garden Supplies
      • I bought all three of the planters shown, they cost me $13.99, $17.99, and $1.99 respectively... the picture of #3 is a slight variation to what I bought as mine hangs on the wall (for the front of your house), mine is also wrought iron in appearance. These items originally cost $49.99, $59.99, and 1.99 respectively.
      • I have seen tiki torches, outdoor patio sets, outdoor fire pits, it was all clearanced out! So start buying for next year and rake in the savings!




    • Summer Apparel
      • Since the summer season has ended you can find fabulous steals on clothes for anyone in your family. There are baby shirts for $1.27!! I even found some teenager jeans for a cool $1.80 (similar to those on the right)! I personally picked up the cheap jeans as a gag gift, I personally think they are horrid, my mom however liked them so I to buy a 2nd pair for her. I also got great deals on toddler clothes and nightgowns! No matter how old your children or you are, you can always buy for next year; or if your like me then you wear certain "summer" clothes all year round!


    • Summer Shoes
      • This ties in with apparel but most open toed shoes will go on sale or clearance this time  f year!
    •  I got some super cute shoes (the ones on the right) for only $4 when all the promotions and discounts were applied, regular 16.99





    • Toys
      • I personally didn't buy any toys but I saw all kinds of things at steep discounts: pool toys, sidewalk chalk, and just regular everyday toys like Vtechs are being marked down to make way for the newest toys for Christmas!



    • Summer Sports Gear
      • I also didn't buy any sports gear but at my store we had golf clubs that are originally $29.99 marked down to $1-$5, I also spotted tennis rackets on sale, and bow and arrows for archery!
    • Swimwear
      • With summer coming to an end that signals the end of stores carrying or selling swimwear, all bikini's, monkinis', one pieces, board shorts, life vests, and goggles can be obtained at great prices!
    • School Supplies
      • While not all the school supplies was marked down or clearanced out I did manage to find pens, pencils,folders, and little notebooks for smaller children clearance out to a cool .50, these were great for a couple toddlers in my family, and came in designs depicting various disney characters! I also found some folders for me (in college) that were more grown up but for the same low price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment