Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pregnancy Cookie Dough (Vegan and Eggless)

10/18/2015

As you all know, I'm pregnant. At this point I'm 33 weeks and fortunately this time things are going well. Pretty much everyone knows that you're NOT supposed to eat raw cookie dough, EVER. When your pregnant you actually follow guidelines on what you are or are not supposed to eat.

On Facebook I saw a post about pregnancy cookie dough, and then ignored it; Later during my pregnancy I got a craving for cookie dough and went online to find a recipe. I only tried one recipe and liked it so I've stuck with it, especially after hearing other people say that the pregnancy cookie dough recipe they tried was gross.

Here is the recipe I found that is pretty good, no it is NOT as good as normal cookie dough but it works and it is safe for you and baby.

Pregnancy Cookie Dough

Ingredients:
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
pinch of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

It literally takes like two minutes to make this treat and there are very little ingredients, so if your craving cookie dough pregnant or not try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment