Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We are boycotting Kellogg's and you should too!

03/19/2014


When this picture showed up on my facebook feed I decided to investigate. While the picture above may seem funny, the truth is not.

Many countries have seen the risks in GMO's, they are banned in 26 countries and other countries REQUIRE labeling. In ours we don't have the RIGHT TO KNOW what is in our food or our children's food!



GMO's are genetically modified to include pesticides, do you really want to be eating or feeding your child something designed to kill?


There is scientific evidence that GMO is bad not just for us but for the environment and ecosystem as a whole! Don't you think you have the right to know whats in the food that you feed your family? I'm boycotting Kellogg's because they oppose both labeling for GMO's and they use GMO's in cereal that they then market for our children! My family has bought Kellogg's since I was a little girl, I have given Kellogg's cereal to babies since GMO's came out. I trusted Kellogg's, that while their cereal wasn't the healthiest on the market, to provide food that wasn't harmful!


No comments:

Post a Comment