Monday, March 17, 2014

Marcal Paper Towels Review

03/17/2014

It has been a while since I reviewed an eco friendly product so lets begin =)

Marcal® Small Steps® paper products are made from 100% recycled paper. They are hypoallergenic and are free of dyes and fragrances. All products are manufactured without chlorine bleaching. All are virtually lint-free. (taken from http://www.marcalsmallsteps.com/learn)

I picked up the Marcal paper towels at my local commissary (military shopping). It has been a while since I purchased these, but knowing myself I wouldn't spend more than $4 for a 2 pack.. and if I remember right it was less than $3.  

I was really happy when I used them. I used them for germinating seeds, which requires getting them wet. With most paper towels getting it wet means its a sopping mess or it starts flacking/shredding apart. These absorb moisture very well! I ran one of these under the sink then transferred the moisture from that one on the second one by pushing down. I have to say as far as absorbency it is by far the best paper towel I have used lately!

There isn't really too much to say about paper towels so to sum it up:

  • Soft
  • Absorbant
  • Hold up well
  • Eco Friendly
  • Cost effecient
  • Made from 100% recycled materials =)

No comments:

Post a Comment