Well my conscious box finally arrived today, and if you don't know what that is you can refer back to my earlier blog post which includes a free coupon code for it. The box is smaller than I expected but done really cute, a box inside a box then tissue paper over the product (as shown below).
Obviously for a box that size your not getting a lot. I had read that mostly you would get samples then you would get one or two normal size products. I didn't get any normal size products. What came in Novembers box was
- Relax-All sample (2 pills inside)
- Herbal M Zap (2)
- Reboot sample (drink to combat oxidative stress)
- MRM Veggie Protein diet supplement bar
- Raw Milk Cow Cheese sample
- Smarty Pants sample (6 gummies= 2 days)
- Sunology natural sunscreen sample
- Goddes Garden Organics SPF lotion sample
- Better Botanicals Apricot Eye Therapy Sample
- Mighty Leaf Organic Tea (3 pouches different flavors)
- Wholesome Sweetners (various packets probable 10+)
Ultimately I'm not impressed with the selection because I was hoping for more products than foods and supplements. I am not super brave with my food choices, I will try new foods but I prefer to introduce new foods slower, as in not 8 new flavors in two days.
I also don't find this to be cost effective for me. The items provided in the box are not items I would regularly purchase if at all. The point of the box is to introduce you to new products that are environmentally friendly, however I paid around $8 in shipping and the only items in the box I could see myself purchasing are the wholesome sweeteners and sunscreen. I also think most of these samples could have been obtained free and different health or eco stores.
Bottom line, if I think I paid to much and I just covered shipping with my free coupon code I can't recommend you SUBSCRIBE to this service.
If you have tried this or another subscriber service I would love to know your thoughts. I will also try to review some of the products from the box.