Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

12/26/2012

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm not religious but I still celebrate, for me its about love, family, and giving. I spent this Christmas with my in laws and extended in laws and it was great. They do go all out though, so I'm going to have to start saving for next year early =)

I live in Arkansas and surprisingly we got a white Christmas! It was like a blizzard yesterday, leaving a foot of snow and many people without electricity! Luckily we didn't run out of electricity although we ran out of food and my car quit working so we were without for a while!

Out of all my christmas gifts I will admit that the coat I asked for and got for my puppy was one of my favorites! Isn't she adorable?

The day after Christmas I thought about giving back/paying it forward! So I did my spring cleaning early and gave away 2 bags of clothes, I was surprised by how many people reached out to me in need and only wish I had more to give away! I think its important every year when asking for presents or after receiving them to consider how to pay it forward! The holidays aren't the only times to be charitable but with so much extra why not give to those in need?



No comments:

Post a Comment