Thursday, May 8, 2014

House Preview

05/08/2014

I know this is long overdue, but I decided to take pictures of the house as it is... If I'm embarrassed by my house being dirty than I need to clean it, but I decided to show it as it was.. Unfortunately I didn't take all of the before pictures, because we have already done some work.

Here are some pictures.


                                                                    Living Room:



Hall Way:

Den:


Spare Bedroom:

Bedroom:

Kitchen:



Master Bathroom:


Laundry Room:

Bathroom:


As you can see, I have a LOT of remodeling to do. I'm still in the process of painting the hallway, and just got done cleaning the garage =).









2 comments:

  1. How exciting! It looks like this will be a fun remodel for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. It's amazing the difference something like paint can make! I'm actually liking the living room more without that awful wallpaper =)

    ReplyDelete