Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NON GMO Fruit and Vegetable Juice

11/20/2013

I found this great product at my local grocer: R.W. Knudsen Juice.I got three different flavors of the juice, it is labeled "Nature's Peak" and I got the tropical veggie blend, berry veggie blend, and orchard veggie blend. These juices are half a serving of fruits and half a serving of veggies.

I went on to the R.W Knudsen website and they state they have more than 125 different natural and organic juices, fruit beverages, and specialty items. The products are all made without preservatives, additional sugars, or artificial flavors.

The best things about this juice? Organic AND part of the NON GMO PRODUCT! You read that right! No GMO's! It is also 100% juice. Oh, and I got it on clearance for just .49 rather than the regular $3.99!

I have bought all the juices and just finished the tropical veggie blend. I am not a huge fan of juices in general, there is only one maybe two juices I have tried that I have really liked. This juice was okay, but not necessarily my favorite. My favorite juice has to be a raspberry cranberry blend. This juice contains pineapple, carrot, mango puree, sweet potato, and banana puree.

No comments:

Post a Comment