Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Best Shampoo Ever: Renpure!

08/26/2014

Alright, so I'm super stoked to share this product with ya'll because it is AMAZING! This is the best shampoo I have ever tried and its eco friendly and safe!
Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo
  • No sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten
  • Safe for color treated hair
  • Not tested on animals
  • For all hair types



I personally was most interested in the 1st and 3rd bullets. I'm a huge animal lover so I don't like animal testing and since I love animals its only natural for my to care about the environment so I'm all about switching over to natural products that are good for us and the environment!

All I have tried so far was the Shampoo. I must confess I'm really bad about not using conditioner, I have naturally more oily hair so I don't really feel like I need it! I found the product on sale at Walgreens and anything natural I will try once. The fact that the shampoo is made using argan oil was a major bonus because I feel like the best shampoos have that in them!

Other than the shampoo Renpure has a whole line of hair care products:

No comments:

Post a Comment