Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kohl's Clearance Clothing

01/21/2014

If you have been following along then you know I am FRUGAL (read cheap). Anyway I took my mom shopping at Kohl's to pick up a few birthday gifts for her that she picked out. We spent $200, and saved around $800! I will show ya'll what I got!

All the Pretty Brights - Bath Basics FavoritesAll is Calm - Replenishing Sea Moss Bath Trio

Now I will list prices in order $3.60, $4.00, $2.88, $5.80, $10.00. I also bought some jeans on sale for $19.99, and a really cute top for $3.60. So my total was around $50, but we had a 30% off which brought it down to $35. The top and the yoga pants (first picture) were both originally $36.00, meaning I got 7 things for the price of 1!

I have to say, I am disappointed in the H2O+ products... I haven't tried them yet but I was under the impression the products would be more environmentally friendly and free from sls and parabens... I haven't read anything to indicate they are and I bought them to review for the blog.

I also want to make a point that you could easily spend these prices or more buying 2nd hand!

Have you got a great deal lately. Feel free to sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment